I'm a lazy type of person, especially when is super cold outside. Winter is not my fave season, it would be only if the snow never stop falling. I love when everything is covered in white outside, looks like a dream! When the cold season begins I kind of go in lethargy, just like a bear! So I prefer to stay at home surrounded comfort and warmth!
If you're like me, here are some home activities/ideas to do on a winter cold day!
1. Make some hot chocolate
2. Baking cookies
3. Clear out and reorganize your closet and dresser
4. Refresh your desk area, I always like to change things up
5. Write down some new blog post ideas
6. Sofa, blanket and a good film on Netflix
7. Online shopping
8. Reorganize your makeup collections
9. Catch up on your favourites bloggers
10. Fill in your bullet journal
11. Plan some instagram photos ideas
12. Have a relaxing bubble bath, my personal fave one!
13. Practice yoga
14. Meal plan for at least three days ahead
15. Get an hair mask on and do your nails
16. Read a book or magazine
17. Update your Pinterest boards, I could do this for hours and hours
18. Prepare a to do list full of tasks for the next day
19. Feed your plants
20. Listen to your favourite podcast
What are your favourite activities when it's cold outside?