First of all, can we stop a second and appreciate how pretty is this bag! The detailing reminds me the Chloé Faye bag. I definitely can't afford that type of brands but, why not search for that detail that catch your attention in cheaper alternatives? That's what I did!
I got this bag from wish.com I just typed Chloé Faye Bag and this beauty came out. I was a little bit skeptical buying on this 'worldwide' site, but honestly the bag end up being true to photos and descriptions Also came two weeks before the check-in date! I'm thinking about getting another one in black too, should be perfect in A/W season!
Now on to my everyday bag essentials:
- Creamy nude lipstick, a must have!
- Sunglasses, I'm obsessed with this Bershka ones.
- Iphone, I couldn't feature it in the picture purely because I was taking the picture with it! Lol
- Pinky Wallet, pretty enough and can fit all my day to day essentials.
- Handcream, yes my hands feels dry even in the hottest Summer weather!
- A pen and a little notebook, you never know when you can get good ideas!
- Tissues, for every eventuality.
- Hair ties and bobby pins.
- House and car keys.