5 Things To Do This Autumn
Hello everyone and happy first day of Autumn! Yay, finally has arrived! Are you ready to books, warm tea and chill air? I AM! So I thought I'd put together two moodboard, full of things I want to achieve this season!
1. Knit a chuncky wool blanket, I'm really into this bulky and voluminous textures!
2. Take tones of photos! Going for a walk, exploring new places and taking snaps of nature as much as I can!
3. Wear more often braids, instead of just simply gather my hair into ponytale. My hair are starting to get long enough!
4. Wearing cosy socks drinking a warm cup of tea, in a lovely rainy day!
5. Start a bullet journal! I think this could really help focusing on what I love, and not overthink to much during the day!
All images are taken via PINTEREST